Critter Spray Bug Repellent
California Country Organics Critter Spray Bug Repellent - (8oz.)
In 2014 my family packed up and traveled to Malaysia for the first time. My husband hadn't been back since leaving at about 7/8 years old. There was a massive celebration planned for his grandma's 90th birthday. We had our fancy clothes ready, but no gift for a woman that had everything! The climate there is hot and humid (Sweet Jesus!) and I had already been dabbling in making body products, so I thought creating something from the heart would be the best gift!
Hot plus humid equals bugs. Lots and lots and lots of bugs. So many bugs! I decided to do some research and make bug repellent. I wanted something that worked, of course, but I also wanted the following:
- Something I could spray on the face: Bugs don't care about your face! If they can grab a meal, they will whether it's your face or arm and chemical filled bug spray specifically states stay away from the face.
- It needs to smell decent and the smell needs to dissipate: Like, why does bug repellent have to smell so bad?
- It needs to absorb into the skin without a weird residue left behind.
- Something I could also use on my 19-month-old (at the time)!
I took my wants grabbed some organic, raw, natural, unrefined ingredients, and formulated Critter Spray! Safe for kids, your face, smells delightful, leaves a healthy glow to your skin, and absorbs efficiently, AND IT WORKS!
In the photos below you can see Xolani, Kira, Osumare, and Zoe totally approve! Do you know who else approved? My husband's 90-year-old grandma! She absolutely loved it. I looked like a movie star for her 90th birthday celebration and flew home feeling like a boss! Three years later, Critter Spray is going strong and repelling bugs like someone with bad breath trying to ask for your phone number!
Comes in Kids and Adults!
Features and Benefits:
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Nourishing to the skin without the sticky feeling
- Works on most bugs in most climates
- Safe to spray on your face
- Kids formula is safe enough for infants and toddlers
- Thin, light texture
- Fantastic, mood lifting scent
- Made with natural, raw, organic, unrefined ingredients
- Chemical free, preservative free, paraben free, synthetic free
- Seizure Safe
What’s inside: Witch Hazel, Hemp Oil, Neem Oil, Vitamin E, Peppermint, Caraway, Eygptian Geranium, Pine, Holy Basil, Lavender, Thyme, Cedarwood, and Litsea Cubeba and Citronella (Adults only) Oils.